Return and Warranty Policy
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]With customer satisfaction a high priority at Defender Firearms and Training, we urge you to read the following information. By placing an order with Defender Firearms and Training you are agreeing to the terms of our Return and Warranty Policy. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have prior to making your firearms purchase.
- All warranties are covered by the manufacturer of the product. Defender Firearms and Training will assist in helping with a warranty issue. If you have a problem, contact us, and we will help get the issue resolved. We do not offer or provide warranty on any items unless specifically manufactured by Defender Firearms and Training. ALL FIREARM SALES ARE FINAL. All return inquiries on accessories must be done via email so we can have a written history of the request etc.
- There is no manufacturer warranty on used firearms unless otherwise specified before purchase.
- All returned items must have an RMA#, which is assigned by Defender Firearms and Training. If you have an issue, please contact our office via email with your contact information, the reason for wanting to return the item, and your original order number. We will review all the information and be in contact to discuss the possible return. We will refuse any returns that have not to be authorized and include an RMA #. We cannot refund your money until the item has arrived at our facility.
- Any returned items must be unused and in the exact condition in which it was shipped to you or your dealer. This includes boxes and accessories. Returns must first be authorized by Defender Firearms and Training. Any items sent back without an RMA# will be refused. All accessory returns may be subject to a 20% restocking fee. There are no returns on items 10 days after delivery.
- You will need to write the RMA # on the exterior of the box next to the shipping label. All shipments must be double boxed just as we shipped them out. There is a 20% restocking fee on all returned items unless otherwise discussed.
- Any shipping, auction, or transfer fees are nonrefundable. We cannot refund your money until the item has arrived at our facility or the original manufacturer.
- New firearms are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty and should be returned directly to the manufacturer for repair. Please feel free to contact our office so we can be aware of the problem and help you with the correct contact information for the manufacturer; etc.
- Defender Firearms and Training neither warrants or guarantees any weapon or item purchased. The original manufacturer warrants the item. We will be of any assistance possible with your warranty claim. You may not repair an item covered under warranty and ask for Defender Firearms and Training to cover unauthorized repairs. Any and all repairs must be completed by the original manufacturer, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing.
- Any item or shipment shortages must be reported to our office in 5 days of delivery. Email this info so we have written documentation with a time & date stamp. We will work with you to resolve the issue. We will not accept ANY return request beyond this time frame.
- Any items returned that do not, in fact, have the problem that was reported will be subject to a 20% restocking fee. We cannot refund your money until the item has arrived at our facility.
- If there is an authorized return, you will be emailed return shipping instructions. Please READ & FOLLOW the instructions to insure a smooth return & refund. We are not responsible for customers that do not follow the directions, and you will be charged.
- We are not responsible for the manufacturer’s warranty if the company closes or is purchased by another firm.
- Any modifications done to any firearm may void the factory warranty.
- Any firearms converted to an NFA SBR (Short Barreled Rifle) WILL void the warranty.
- Any firearms excessively used with an NFA Full Auto sear pack may void the warranty.